在商务业务中,一个合格的商务人员除了具备扎实的英语基础,外贸知识之外,还需要具备跨国的交际能力,那么关于参观生产车间该如何跟对方沟通呢?以下是小编给大家整理的参观生产车间的商务口语会话,希望可以帮到大家
Visiting a Factory (1)
参观生产车间
A: Welcome to our factory.
A:欢迎光临我们工厂。
B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
B:我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.
A:事实上,参观后您会对我们的产品有更深刻的了解。我将带您参观,同时解释如何操作。
B: That'll be most helpful.
B:那将会大有帮助的。
A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department .And then we could look at the production line.
A:也许我们应该先参观一下设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。
B: How much do you spend on design development every year.
B:你们每年在设计开发方面花费多少?
A: About 10% of the gross sales.
A:大约占总销售额的10%。
B: That's fine.
B:很好。
Visiting a Factory (2)
参观生产车间
A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jiang Hai and I'll show you around here. First we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. Please, this way.
A:欢迎诸位今天来到我们的工厂。我叫江海,由我来带大家观赏。首先,我们去看生产食品温度计的车间。请走这边。
B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?
B:手工操作全部变成计算机自动控制了呀?
A: Yes, it has.
A:是的。
B: Excuse me what is this?
B:对不起,这是什么?
A: This is a circuit board.
A:这位是线路板。
B: Are the batteries in it made by your people?
B:上面的电池也是这儿产的吗?
A: No, they are from other factories.
A:不是,电池是从别的厂家订购的。
B: What kind of battery is it?
B:什么类型的电池?
A: It is lithium which can be used for over three years.
A:锂电池,使用寿命可以达到3年以上。
Visiting a Factory (3)
参观生产车间
A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?
A:还记得我们的厂长赵先生吧?
B: Of course .Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.
B:当然。赵先生,很高兴再见到你。
C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.
C:很高兴见到你,布什先生。欢迎你来参观。
B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.
B:谢谢。我听说你们改变了工厂。
C: Yes. We make many things better now.
C:是的。许多事情改善了很多。
A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here. We've changed from batch production to flow production.
A:从你上次来到现在,我们已经改进了生产方式;我们把分批生产的方式改变为大量生产。
B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.
B:这样必定能促进效率和生产率。
C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.
C:我们现在生产系统中还有计算机帮忙。
A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.
A:对,有计算机系统检查生产率。让我们带你四处看看,你也好好了解一下工厂的作业情形。