在国际贸易中,作为一个商务人士,日常的口语交流是必备的工具之一,因为我们面对的大多数是都是外国人,所以脱口而出是基本的沟通能力,那么关于讨价还价的相关英语该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于讨价还价脱口说商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家
我们无法接受你方报价。
*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.
* We find it hard to accept your quotation.
价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?
The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?
价格可以根据订货数量浮动。
*The price may vary according to the number ordered.
* The price depends on the size of the order.
你们想要多少套?
How many sets are you likely to take?
50 .
Fifty.
那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。
*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.
* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.
谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。
I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.
我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。
We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.
我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。
*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.
* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.
让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?
Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway"!
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
为了达成交易,
*In order to close the deal
* In order to get the business done
* In order to strike the bargain,
我们再减让5美元。
we will reduce another $ 5 .
这是我们的最低价了
* This is the best quotation we can make.
* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price
好吧。我接受这个价格。
All right. I accept this price.